Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love the Sights

Frankenmuth is a beautiful little town here in Michigan. I visit it several times a year. Even when I don't have lots of money to spend at all the fun little shops I enjoy the sights. Every time I go I find something I haven't seen before that I love and just NEED to take a picture of. From festivals to new Christmas decorations so many things fill my heart with flutters. As times get harder and harder here in this great state it makes me sad to think that we may have to leave it. It's places like this that make me love where I live. I couldn't imagine being unable to pack the kids up and drive to this adorable little place and buy my favorite candles, visit the yarn shop or get .25 wine "shots". I pray every day that things turn around and that Frankenmuth will still only be 1 1/2 away.

No comments: