Sunday, January 25, 2009

Perfect Paper = Great Pages


Let me tell you, working has really put a damper on my stamping time! So I am putting up two posts today. I have one more card I’ll show you tomorrow that I haven’t finished yet.

Do these pictures look familiar? Well I posted them in celebration of my AWESOME scrapbooking weekend with Jana back in July. We went to the Scrap Palace of Romeo for a weekend of girl’s fun, fun, fun! It was such a blessing to be able to share in so much enjoyment with one of my favorite people and favorite scrapbookers. I hope we can do it again. Sticking with my theme paper of daydream I am sure Jana will agree that this paper screams Scrap Palace. When I first got my little greedy hands on Close to my Heart’s new idea book I spied that paper and knew exactly what event was going to be put on it. The colors and patterns reminded me of my superb stay. It’s astonishing how the mind works and how certain papers, embellishments, colors or patterns can bring you back to a time and date. Really these are the best kind of pages because it speaks volumes about the event without using any words. I can only hope that I really will be able to do it again.


No comments: