Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time no see!




So what a way to start off the New Year! It’s already the middle of the month and I haven’t even posted! I am so sorry for my lack of care to all my blogging friends. I have no excuse. I wish I did. I wish I had something great like “I’ve been so busy creating that I’ve just lost track of time.” How about “I was soaking up the sun in some really exotic place and couldn't get my hands on ANY scrapping supplies.” I’ve got nothing though. Just a big I’m sorry and I promise to be better. There is one good thing coming out off all of this. I have placed and received my very first Close to my Heart order from the new idea book and have some wonderful projects to show you. In light of the new idea book I’ve decided to showcase one of the beautiful new paper packs each week for the next five weeks! This week I’ve decided to look at Emporium. I know you’ll just love the beautiful color combo’s in this paper, the fun new stickers and the oh so cute pewter brads. Here are a couple of cards I put together. I have a fun project and a layout to show you later. I hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to go blog hopping to all of yours to see what you've been up to!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love the cards and the paper!! FUn FUN FUn!!
I miss ya!! Won't be croppign with ya until the 7th of Feb. But should be a good time!!