Sunday, January 25, 2009

My talking two year old!

Okay, here is the cards. I'm not going to talk about it. What I am going to talk about it my sweet little two year old Peyton. It took him awhile to get into the talking mode. He didn't have much to say for the first two years of his life. Things have changed. He is a chatter box...at least at home. One might think that I would get a little overwhelmed with all his talking. It's so not the case. His little screams good and bad make my heart sing. His "Ma-mees" and "Tank OOs" melt me every time. He is also a very silly boy. Most kids don't really pay much attention in Church. They never really pick up anything except that they get to color. Not my Peyton. He loves the "peace be with you" portion where everyone shakes hands. He sticks his arm out to anyone and everyone...several times if need be. Then he continues to do it. All the while cracking everyone up around us. I wonder if the Pastors will ever catch on to all the giggles where ever we're sitting. Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit of this, a small thing that makes me greatly happy. Short and sweet and to the point have a blessed Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh does he look all grown up in that picture!!! Too cute!!