Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jana's Tip, My Challenge

Jana just posted a tip on her blog about making fuzzy brads! Go check it out Here, of course I had to add in my own little tip. You can always use CTMH Liquid glass (or any brand you like!) on any of your brads to add sparkles, fuzz or whatever you want. Thanks Jana for sharing your tip and getting us all talking. I think we need to start a challenge, lets all make something with Jana's fun new brad tip. Post your link in my comments (or email them to me) and lets see what type of wild brads we can come up with!

Kind of hard to see the fuzz with my camera but it's there I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly I accepted your challenge and hopefully succeeded a little!!
Check out my card:
http://preciouspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-accept-your-challenge-kelly.html