Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gavin's 1st day of Preschool

I used stardust to do this page also. I will start showing the last paper pack which is unforgettable next week. Gavin was so excited to start school. We decided not to enroll him until January this year and thanks to some awesome people at STL it was all possible. He is a different kid now that he is "all Big" and gets to have a backpack and bring homework home like his sister. This week he is making stone soup. It's all he's talked about since Friday. He had to bring some potatoes in. After the 20th time of him saying "is my potato in here?" the cuteness was over. Two kids have really caught his attention at school. He is always telling me how Niko made him some mail in the post office and how Lauren likes to sit by him at carpet time. I adore his teacher and the aids and am sad that I have to take a year off before Peyton is able to go.

No comments: