Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boldt Castle










Here is another page that I showed and now have added photos. We were lucky enough to be invited to a wedding at this beautiful castle. The story behind it is beautiful and touching. If you ever get the chance or want to visit this glamours place I would highly recommend it. Check out all the details here. I was able to hide the whole story in a tab behind the pictures. I put little facts all around the page. I'm a little sad because the pictures do not give this layout justice. It is a really romantic feeling layout and I think that is lost.

1 comment:

Steph said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I was looking at the title saying, "geez I went to a wedding there too!" I'm such an idiot... LOL

I miss you and we should get together soon! When can you scrap next week? I think we have a renter as of Monday! =)