Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Challenges

It seems I have been hard up for ideas lately. I guess the idea tank is just out of ideas. What is a girl to do? Well, this girl heads over to splitcoaststampers and does some "idea" stealing or maybe it would be better to call it borrowing! Not only do I get to see hundreds of pages and blogs they host challenges that really get the mind cranking again. Believe me my mind needs some cranking. I could really use some good classes right now. Hanging out with the kids all day really does something to it! Anyway here is the link to the challenge here!
Yup these challenges really got my mind a moving. I think it started moving so fast that I forgot what my inspiration was suppose to be in the splitcoast challenge here. I promise that it started out that way but then it grew a life of it's own...what do you think?!
1st page
paper: sandlylion
stickles, Close to my Heart color ready alphabets
random buttons
2nd page
all items by Reminisce unless otherwise stated
Green die cut and ribbon by Close to my Heart

No comments: