Monday, December 8, 2008

IFC18

So every once in awhile I love to go and do the challenges at Split coast stampers. This challenge was to use embossing on the page. After debating whether or not I should really be scrapbooking today. I mean I do have tons of laundry to do, torn paper all over the house (so who has heard of flicker? He is the new character on Handy Manny. My son is obsessed with him. I mean OBSESSED! He has been drawing, coloring and cutting him out all week. I have about 300 flickers hanging around my house with all the scraps of paper hanging around too. If I try to throw them away guess who finds them and gets very upset. They even have a bed in his room right now. Okay that was a little off topic but I was just trying to explain why and the amount of paper all over my house right now!) and I have to go into work tonight. I really, really , really do not need to be down scrapbooking. So to justify my unyielding desire I "killed two birds with one stone" I did the challenge AND used the new promo paper pack and stamp set from Close to my Heart! Plus CTMH white core cardstock is perfect for embossing! So I did some straight embossing and then grabbed my distressing kit and started sanding away. This is what I ended up with. Go check out all the other people who did the challenge here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing my challenge. Your page turned out great.