Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a weekend!





I just had so much fun this weekend with Jana at scrap palace. It is worth every penny. From delicious home made meals.
To Cute decor

To a ton of scrapping room

This awesome place had it covered. Not only was every little detail attended to all weekend, the place was scattered with my favorite color (pink of course) which totally gave me the scrappin' vibe to get some pages completed. I finished a total of 25 pages this weekend. I have so many to show you I just can't wait. Here are a couple more pics for you.

Thanks so much to the owners Amy and Pierna for making this an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I gotta say the breakfast is my far my favorite. I think I tell everyone that.

The Palace is all around a great place to set up camp! I'm glad you and jana enjoyed your pink girly time! :)

Anonymous said...

We just need to get more people to come with us next time!!!!

Yummmm that foos looks good right now