Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Favorites are...

Of course my cupcake page is my favorite! It's pink isn't it? It took me forever to do. I had to make sure that every little detail was JUST RIGHT on this sparkly, fun, eatable page! I have to give a big thanks to the table of girls next to us who supported me in this beautiful piece of work. One even suggested the "real" cupcake at the bottom...what a great idea! Tracing and cutting out the chipboard letters from Close to my heart was so time consuming but I think it really made the page pop like I wanted it too. I just love my title! Each letter comes with 9 or 10 in different fonts and sizes. You can even cut out the letter (like I did with the n) in order to get even more use out of them. I used Heidi grace cupcake paper, bazzils gorgeous bling cardstock and my very own blog entries for the journaling. This is a close runner up! This was the very last page I completed around 2 am! I just love how it turned out. The title is really bold , the pictures match just perfect and it just really catches my eye. The chipboard letters I bought from Archivers...I forgot the brand...chip chatter maybe? Help me out if you can. The patterned paper is 7 gypsies, I've had it for years, I just knew I would find the perfect use for it one day. That is why we have a stash isn't it? On that note. Don't you just adore when you find that perfect thing among the supplies you already have? Organzing my stuff is almost as fun as making the pages sometimes.
I love the soft feel of this page. It's all about the things Mikayla calls her little brother. The main nickname, Bunch Bunch. I don't know why. What a silly girl. I used the caprice paper and stickers from Close to my heart. Chatter box chipboard letters with making memories paint and some great ribbon from Target's dollar section ( another one of my addictions!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look great.. they make me feel like I was there when you made them... lol

Sprinkles is still the best!!

Anonymous said...

great layouts!

still love the Sprinkles!

you were definately more productive than some of the rest of us that weekend. :)