Sunday, July 6, 2008

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

We've all felt it. We all have it. Especially now that our country is..well bad...good...not as blessed as it has been. Are things really that bad? Well, to me they have been awful and in turn I feel like more awful news keeps coming my way. So after a long weekend of wishing my country a big yippee of a happy birthday I came downstairs to search for a little something to give me perspective. Something to feel happy about. Then I came across this article.

http://portal.wowway.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD91OA57O0%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1011&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCL1_UNEWS

Please read it. Feel better. Find your way of making a difference a happier America a happier you.

ps the title is a very famous quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt during the great depression.

No comments: