Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Okay so I did do some pages

This is just a cute little one I put together before I had any pictures in mind. I was playing with CTMH's Let's Get Together paper and came up with this. I took these pictures of me for my blog! It says D is for delight. Don't I just radiate delight!?
This is one of our first family of five pictures. It was taken on Peyton's 1st birthday. Don't look to closely at me I look awful. Those fashion people on what not to wear would most defiantly not let me pose in a picture let alone leave the house!
Sweat personality pictures of Mikayla. I haven't finished the journaling but I love how the page turned out.

Thanks for looking I have to go clean what I can we have some visitors coming to our house tonight!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Enjoyed check out out your blog! Great pages and fab music!!

Beth

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Keri said...

OMG! Looking at that first page (D is for Delight)makes one realize just how much Mikala looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!

Love the family photo too!