Friday, April 18, 2008

I was Tagged!

Here goes:

Hi, my name is : Kelly

But you can call me : Kelly

Never in my life have I : Gone to Vegas when I wasn't pregnant

What drives me nuts is: When I leave my house clean and I come home to it a mess (this happens quiet often I am afraid)

My high school is : Rogers (I'm From Grand Rapids)

When I'm nervous : Talk to much and share WAY too much information.

The last song I listened to was : "Winner at a losing Game"

I think My hair is : not done often enough

When I was 4 : I didn't talk...I am not sure what happened to that.

Last Christmas : Was my brother's Official first Christmas out of the army and home with his family.

I should be : Cleaning my house

When I look down I see : My Phone and a bowl of fruit

The happiest recent event was : I won a stamp contest...I never win anything!

If I were a cast member on "friends":I'd be Ross, I am a weirdo and say really off beat things.

By this time next year : I hope to have some of the issues in my life settled.

My current gripe is : Not having enough time for anything

I have a hard time understanding : Why I need 200 stamp sets...but I sure do love it.

There's these girls : who love scrapping and stamping just like me but we can't seem to get together often enough.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be : Depends on what kind of award it was. I am sure Matt would be one of the first people though.

I want to buy : A SLR digital camera. Most likely a canon

Where do you plan to visit : Arizona

If you spent the night at my house : You would have to sleep with the kids and will have to wake up pretty early because my kids just LOVE company

The world could do without : Political battles and a news media that seems to focus on so much negative and not enough positive.

Most recent thing I've bought myself : A set of Prismacolor markers on ebay for a steal!

Most recent thing someone else bought me : My mom bought me starbucks.

In the morning I : hate to get up and get everyone ready to go.

Last night I was : At our schools charity auction hanging out with some of my favorite people.

There's this boy I know who : Is so red headed and cute that I could just scream. His charm is always on and he has me wrapped around his little finger. He also has learned how to almost say thank you and has finally learned how to walk with shoes on.

If I were an animal I'd be : Everyone is going to laugh at this. I would be a dog. Mainly because dogs always seem to work there way into scrapbooks and I want to be in scrapbooks.

A better name for me would be : Queen, because that is what I am.

Tomorrow I am : Going to church and then helping the Bride do some crafty last minute things for a wedding coming VERY soon!

Tonight I am : Going to be scrapping with some friends at laura's awesome charity crop for kids.

My birthday is : January 19th Not the big 30 yet! yup I'm rubbing that in.

Laura you are Tagged!

No comments: