Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet cousins



These little sweet peas are just to so sweet. They are only two weeks apart and are just the princesses of the family right now. I love how their little personalities are so different. Maddie is a cheeky little girl. She is always getting into things and fights for what she wants. She can hold her own with all those older kids and boys around. Ashli on the other hand is just as busy but much softer in her approach. She is a little lover and cuddles and sits and plays with you. I really love how both pages give a feel for their personalities. Maddie's is still soft and sweet but a bit more playful and wild just like her. Ashli's on the other had is soft, girly and sweet just like her. Watching them grow gives me great joy and I can't wait to continue to do so.

1 comment:

Missy said...

nice blog check out mine and follow me and i'll follow u