Monday, August 17, 2009

The "heat" of change.




I know it's suppose to be the winds of change but really this year its the heat. Usually we feel that cooler weather coming. In the night winds and morning air...but not this year. I still can feel the change in the air though. School is going to be here and I can't wait. Believe me when I say that its not just because if I have to play one more game of uno or listen to one more fight about rocks from the back yard I may just go crazy but because I love all things back to school. I love shopping for school supplies. I love the cooler weather. I love the smell of fall. I am so a fall person. I can't wait to go to the cider mill and pick pumpkins. I can't wait to ride my bike across the fallen leaves and listen to the crunch crunch. I love PTL meetings, dance classes and of course Gavin's soccer games! I just signed him up and I can't wait to see him play again. Since I was in that sort of spirit these last couple of days I decided to post a couple of soccer pages I was able to finish this summer.

No comments: