Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adorable Cards!

It has been an eventful weekend. I totally had to miss out on Close to my Heart's regional celebration (I am so bummed I couldn't go). Lucky for me my BFF Kristen was so sweet to show me all the great things that they made, all the fun topics they discussed and to top it all off she gave me a challenge and I met it! (I'll be expecting my new bag shortly right!?) The other great news is that she also introduced me to another CTMH sister who gave me a template to make these adorable card kits! These sweet little boxes made out of our new magic moments paper hold 10 cards and 10 envelopes. I could just eat these little things. Below is a sampling of the cards that are inside. Let's give a big thank you to Rebbecca for showing me how to do these! (I can hear the crowd roaring...can you!) Well I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: